COVID-19 themed cyber attacks have been dominant since the start of the pandemic and have seen companies of all sizes come under attack. The global pandemic has forced businesses to address the gaps in their organisational cybersecurity strategy and work out how they're going to tackle the growing threat.
The crisis has sparked a growing demand for cybersecurity professionals, here are a list of the top 10 jobs that are in demand:
- Application Security Engineer
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- Cybersecurity Consultant
- Cybersecurity Engineer
- Cyber Incident Handler/Incident Responder
- Digital Forensic Analyst
- Disaster Recovery Specialist
- Ethical Hacker
- Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
- Penetration Tester/Vulnerability Analyst
If you’re looking to apply to any of these roles, vacancies can be found here.