University of Essex Online offers 100% online degrees at postgraduate level and MSc Enterprise IT Management is just one of our available computing options.
This course combines technical expertise with a holistic understanding of business strategy. Whether you currently work in IT or a related role, you’ll come away with a solid understanding of cloud computing, cyber security and data science – coupled with a sharp knowledge of how to maximise business value. What’s more, our modules are measured against the new EITBOK, which is backed by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, as well as the Association for Computing Machinery.
Gaining this qualification can help you advance into roles such as:
- project manager
- governance, risk and compliance
This qualification is also available as an eight-month PG Cert or 16-month PG Dip, which can be studied as stand-alone qualifications or stepping-stones towards a full Masters.
To find out more about our online computing degrees, fees and entry requirements, download the prospectus here.
Why study with Essex Online?
- Gain your qualification from the University of Essex, a top 40 UK university (Complete University Guide 2024) all whilst fitting around your current commitments.
- You’ll enjoy access to our cutting-edge virtual learning environment (VLE), available 24/7 on any device. The VLE allows you to get the full higher education experience from anywhere in the world.
- At the end of your degree, you’ll be invited to celebrate your achievements among family and friends at a graduation ceremony held on the beautiful Colchester campus. You’ll also receive the same certificate as students who studied on campus.
- 89% of students say their studies fit with their future plans based on the 2021 University of Essex Online student survey.
- Our programmes are designed to fit flexibly around your work, allowing you to gain the qualification without the need for a career break.
Why not take advantage of our anniversary scholarship? To mark 60 years since University of Essex first opened its doors to students, we're offering a 10% scholarship on all Masters programmes
Ready to get started?