Cyber Pathways London
Tuesday, November 15, 2022
10am - 4pm
Advance your Cyber Career !
Cyber Pathways is the early careers cyber event an event being hosted on the 15th November 2022 at the QEII Conference Centre in London.
Previous exhibitors have included
- National Crime Agency ( NCA)
- Peak Cyber Security
- University of Essex online Learning
- Cyber Security Challenge
- ISACA London Chapter
- Autism Plus
- Learning People
- CRC Press -Taylor & Francis (cyber books reseller)
- InfoSec People
- New exhibitors being announced soon......
The event is a dedicated cyber careers event for candidates and companies looking to network with entry level personnel within cyber security.
The event will have many organisations all looking to recruit at various stages of their career from:
- Apprentices,+ Degree apprenticeships
- Candidates looking to career change from other sectors
- Ex-military and ex- policing candidates changing career
The event is free to attend and in addition to companies recruiting there will be:
- presentations offering cyber career guidance
- Training providers offering advice on certifications
- Career guidance for neuro diverse candidates
- Universities promoting cyber security degree courses at post grad and under grad levels
- Companies offering apprenticeship, internship and graduate programmes
- Industry associations offering advice on how to progress.
Date: 15th November 2022 – 10am - 4.00pm
Registration will be open shortly, in the meantime please visit our website www.CyberPathways.co.uk