Cyber Security Architect, London (Architect, Pre-sales, Delivery)
£70,000 - £100,000 + pension, private health, 25 days leave and other benefits
Recently recognised as the fastest growing IT Security Consultancy in the UK, ECS are continuing to expand with the addition of senior level security architects into the London delivery team. These roles are key technical leaders for the delivery of complex network/infrastructure security solutions within private sector, enterprise customers.
We specialise in providing customers with technical expertise within Network, Infrastructure and Application Security, and through our partnership with Operational Intelligence leaders Splunk, continue to offer our customers first class cutting edge Security solutions.
You will lead customers through Presales and delivery of services whilst working with ECS to further develop cutting edge solutinos within the Cyber Security landscape
- Creating and/or tailoring approaches and standards to suit client challenges and opportunities.
- Assess core IT security function capabilities & activities and improve alignment with strategic objectives.
- Recommend programmes and initiatives for quick wins and longer-term business improvement.
- Leads complex programmes, managing deliverables and risks throughout.
- Confidently scope complex or critical IT security functions as well as high-level business cases.
- Compile total cost of ownership and return on investment models for leading business cases.
Skills & Experience, Essential:
- Leadership experience in IT security and management consulting across a variety of challenging environments.
- In depth knowledge of at least one core IS area (Risk and Controls; Security Architecture; Security Monitoring; and Vulnerability and Compliance) and knowledge of the relevant tools (for example Splunk and ArcSight for Security Monitoring).
- Expertise knowledge in IT security best practice, solutions and training.
- Proven value delivery from business case development to service implementation and transformation.
Our security team is a recognised leader for IT Security Consultancy in the UK, recently achieving awards for the following;
- Best Security Company 2016 (Cyber Security Awards)
- Managed Security Partner 2016 at the Computing News Vendor Excellence Awards
We have also collected two major awards from Splunk;
- Top UK partner
- Top global innovation partner
Please click on the apply now button and forward your CV for immediate consideration.