Linux Security Engineer/Consultant, London
Linux Security Engineer/Consultant, Edinburgh
Expected salary of £30,000 - £40,000 (subject to experience) - you will receive full training with the cutting edge operational intelligence technology "Splunk"
ECS is recognised as the fastest growing IT Security Consultancy in the UK, ECS are offering opportunities to Linux/Security professionals to train in leading Operational Intelligence platform Splunk and IT Security.
A background in Linux, Scripting and IT Security is suitable for this role, you will receive full training in Splunk technology to enable you to deliver customer facing design and deployment of Splunk technology and IT Security consultancy.
Our security team is a recognised leader for IT Security Consultancy in the UK, recently achieving awards for the following;
- Best Security Company 2016 (Cyber Security Awards)
- Managed Security Partner 2016 at the Computing News Vendor Excellence Awards
We have also collected two major awards from our partnership with Splunk;
- Top UK partner
- Top global innovation partner
- Work with customers to support and implement Security Information Event Management tool - Splunk
- Complete end-to-end IT security solutions as directed, including security monitoring, solution implementation, architecture and process development in line with industry good practice.
- Work individually and as part of a team to carry out end-to-end implementation and configuration of solutions.
Skills & Experience, Essential:
- Good technical knowledge of Linux from an engineer/system administration level
- Knowledgeable Scripting/programming experience in one of the main languages
- An awareness/interest in IT Security with a hunger to learn and develop
ECS clients receive outstanding service with a personal touch, blending a positive customer experience with the expertise and professionalism that delivers remarkable value to some of the biggest, most demanding and heavily regulated businesses.
Please click on the apply now button and forward your CV for immediate consideration.