Developer -Python / Javascrtipt (Edinburgh) - with training
Reporting into the Security Practice, you will contribute to the design and development of software solutions that deliver to customer requirements and also work on internal development projects within the Security Practice.
ECS is a highly successful and established technology consultancy, with one of the fastest growing and largest privately held Security Consultancy in the UK.
- Python knowledge
- Understanding and experience of the software development lifecycle and code repositories such as git, including branching and merging flows
- Understands how to write maintainable code and the importance of testing
- Self motivated with a hunger to learn and develop
- Able to work hard with a flexible approach
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
ECS is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to diversity in the workplace. We currently have 400 employees and a growing pool of contracted Associates. ECS has its headquarters in Glasgow with offices in Edinburgh, Leeds, London, Manchester and Pune.
With a significant and increasing pipeline of work, we are looking to recruit highly talented, ambitious and motivated individuals to join us on our journey. It’s an exciting time to join ECS and a great place to work. If you have the skills and experience as stipulated above, can demonstrate a strong level of achievement in your career and want to join a thriving solutions driven organisation where you can continue to develop your skills, we would like to hear from you. Suffice to say, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, commensurate with your experience and will provide appropriate training to assist you in achieving your personal goals.
Please click on the apply now button and forward your CV for immediate consideration.