Security Operations Senior Sales Engineer
Pre-Sales Security Consultant (Security Operations, Threat, Monitoring), London
Up to £100k OTE + benefits
The Sales Engineer (SE) is responsible for the technical sales activities that support our IT Security Sales.
You will be exclusively focused on Cyber Security Operations – the core focus of ECS’s security practice focus. Working in a Pre-sales capacity, you will support MSSP offering, our dedicated SOC build and run services and our use of Splunk (including Splunk Enterprise Security) to solve security challenges.
ECS one of the leading IT Security Consultancies in the UK, we specialise in protecting our customers through technical consultancy in Security Operations, Threat Management and Security Monitoring.
- Write & deliver excellent presentations; both business focused and technical.
- Answer complex technical questions and competitive questions, plus address customer concerns to a successful outcome.
- Demonstrate solutions to prospects, both onsite and remotely.
- Attend and demonstrate solutions at field events, such as conferences and trade shows.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of tender documents such as PQQs/RFIs/RFPs.
Knowledge & Skills Required;
- Security Operations experience - either in a pre-sales or delivery capacity
- Designing and communicating technical win strategies
- Ability to prioritise heavy workloads and ensure strong client delivery
- Confident presenter in front of small and large audiences
Recent awards include winning the Best Security Company 2016 (Cyber Security Awards), Managed Security Partner 2016 at the Computing News (Vendor Excellence Awards). Other recent achievements include being named as the current Splunk EMEA UK and Ireland Partner of the Year as well as their Revolution award last month.
Please click on the apply now button and forward your CV for immediate consideration.