SOC Security Consultant
SOC Security Consultant, London (Security Operations Centre)
£50,000-£60,000 + company bonus, pension, private health, 25 days leave and other benefits
We're hiring for a position to provide consultancy for Cyber SOC build, transformation and run. ECS has had great success establishing and operating Security Operation Centre's within the enterprise and are now looking to develop these services further in London
- Work with clients to design and build SOC services around their needs
- Learn and refine internal IP
- Become a trusted, senior adviser on IT Security for customers
- Assess core IT security function capabilities & activities and improve alignment with strategic objectives
Skills & Experience, Essential:
- Security consultancy experience
- Experience within Security operations and ideally within SOC services
ECS Security provides services in the following areas:
- Security Operations
- Threat Management
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Big Data Analytics
ECS is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to diversity in the workplace. We currently have 400 employees and a growing pool of contracted Associates. ECS has its headquarters in Glasgow with offices in Edinburgh, Leeds, London, Manchester and Pune.
With a significant and increasing pipeline of work, we are looking to recruit highly talented, ambitious and motivated individuals to join us on our journey. It's an exciting time to join ECS and a great place to work. If you have the skills and experience as stipulated above, can demonstrate a strong level of achievement in your career and want to join a thriving solutions driven organisation where you can continue to develop your skills, we would like to hear from you. Suffice to say, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, commensurate with your experience and will provide appropriate training to assist you in achieving your personal goals.
Please click on the apply now button and forward your CV for immediate consideration.