Incident Response & Forensics Consultant
Incident Response & Forensics Consultant (ICS/SCADA)
One of my clients who are a major cybersecurity player within the Industrial Automation and Control Systems (IACS) and established leader in industrial control systems security based in Amsterdam is currently recruiting for a talented Incident Response & Forensics Consultant with strong experience in critical infrastructure sectors. Your main responsibility will be helping businesses of all sizes transform the way they manage their critical infrastructures and protect their assets from security risks.
You will be working with some of the industries most well known professionals on a peer level and have exposure to a variety of projects in a number of cyber security disciplines.
- Leveraging triage skills and a variety of Digital Forensic and Threat Analysis tools when responding to client incidents
- Providing our clients with ongoing support post-incident and providing detailed briefings and reports to executive leadership
- Assessing intrusion signatures, tactics, techniques, and procedures associated with sophisticated cyber breaches
- Perform host and/or network-based forensics across ICS/SCADA systems
- Conduct red-team, penetration testing activities by leveraging actual adversary TTPs
- Assess and develop information security and incident response programs in a proactive fashion to help mature the security posture of organizations prior to an incident
- Lead incident response and proactive engagements
- Produce high-quality written and verbal reports, presentations, recommendations, and findings to customer management
- Demonstrate industry thought leadership through blog posts, conferences, and other public speaking events
- Manage internal programs or teams.
- Experience conducting or managing incident response investigations for organizations, investigating targeted threats
- Experience leading client engagements and investigations
- Experience with operational technologies such as Remote Terminal Units (RTUs),
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) software, and Distributed Control Systems (DCS) and SIS
- Fundamental understanding of IT and OT network communication protocols (For example: TCP/IP, UDP, OPC, IEC 101/104, Modbus, IEC 61850, WirelessHART, ISA100 etc.)
- Background in a CNI domain, eg transport, energy, utilities, defence or other heavy industry.
- 5-10 years of Digital Forensics or Host-based Forensic Analysis Experience
- Excellent consulting and communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and a professional image
- Contributing thought leader within the incident response industry
- Ability to foster a positive work environment and attitude.
- Ability and willingness to travel
- OSCP/OSCE, or GCFA, GREM certification
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field
My client is offering a fantastic salary + bonus + benefits and also a relocation package for any international applications.
Dutch speaking candidates are a plus but all work is conducted in English.
This is a permanent position with no travel expectation however local client visits might be needed occasionally.