Junior Digital Forensic and Incident Response Analyst (EMEA)
We are looking for a junior digital forensic investigator or incident response analyst with a minimum of 12 months’ post graduate commercial experience, to join our UK based team. You will be responsible for assisting with a wide range of digital investigations, with a primary focus on network data breaches. Your duties will also include maintaining custody of evidence, assisting with investigations onsite and within our forensic laboratory, researching security vulnerabilities, and provide support to client’s subject to an ongoing investigation.
Our ideal candidate will have BSc or MSc in Forensic Computing or Information Security. As a Digital Forensic and Incident Response Analyst, you should perform well under pressure keeping to deadlines, with an eye for detail and a passion for quality. We provide on-the-job training so an aptitude and willingness to learn is a must. Foregenix will look to put you on a career path that will build on your knowledge and experience with the aim that you will become a senior investigator within 5 years.
• Assist with investigations, working under limited supervision.
• Provide incident response capabilities to clients within the UK and Europe.
• Learn to identify weaknesses and deficiencies within lightweight security audits (PCI DSS) and vulnerability assessments of digital environments.
• Provide security advice and guidance to clients who have suffered a data breach.
• Identify new IOCs and assist in the maintenance of our intelligence database.
• Provide documentation on new and emerging attack trends in the way of blogs and white papers.
• Maintain high level of evidence handle, ensuring ACPO Digital Forensic guidelines are followed and the chain of custody is maintained.
• Stay up-to-date with all relevant programs and current news on attack trends.
As part of this role, candidates may be expected to travel internationally as well as domestically although the travel frequency is not high
• Proven knowledge of Digital Forensics and Incident Response practices, min 12 months in a commercial setting
• Fundamental knowledge of both live and offline acquisition techniques
• Fundamental knowledge of memory analysis
• Fundamental knowledge of common operating systems; Microsoft, Linux, and Apple Mac
• Excellent writing skills in English
• Attention to detail
• Good organizational and time-management skills
• Ability to convey technical information to non-technical people, both in print and verbally
• Scripting or programming experience
• Knowledge of networking and server applications
• Experience of malware and reverse engineering
• Experience of vulnerability scanning or penetration testing
• Experience of network traffic analysis
• Knowledge of ACPO Digital Forensic guidelines
Please submit your CV in PDF format as this will be the only format accepted.
More searches like this
- Accountancy Penetration Tester £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Marlborough
- Banking Penetration Tester £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Marlborough
- Finance Penetration Tester £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Marlborough
- Forensics Penetration Tester £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Marlborough