Senior IT Security Consultant, (Operations, Threat, Cyber, SIEM)
Senior IT Security Consultant, (Operations, Threat, Cyber, SIEM) Edinburgh
£60,000 - £75,000 + benefits
Join ECS, an industry leader in IT Security Professional Services. ECS has one of the UK's leading independent Security Consulting teams, providing FTSE 100 customers with security assessments, strategy and design, security operations centres and long term advisory partnerships.
We're hiring for an experienced IT Security Architect/Consultants to lead customers through Security Consultancy, Presales and delivery of services as part of a security consultancy team.
- Advising customers and leading Cyber Security projects to protect FTSE customers from Cyber attacks and threats
- Selecting and/or reviewing approaches and standards to suit client challenges and opportunities.
- Assess core IT security function capabilities & activities and improve alignment with strategic objectives.
- Confidently scope complex or critical IT security functions as well as high level business cases.
- Knowledge of all of the following areas: IT/IS Governance/Operational Models, Organisational Transformation, Demand & Portfolio Management, Process Maturity/Control, Performance Management Dashboards & KPI's, Security Monitoring, Vulnerability Management, Security Architecture, Threat Intelligence, Risk and Compliance Management, PCI DSS and ISO 27001.
- In depth knowledge of at least one core IS area (Risk and Controls; Security Architecture; Security Monitoring; and Vulnerability and Compliance) and knowledge of the relevant tools (for example Splunk and ArcSight for Security Monitoring).
Skills & Experience, Desirable:
- Expert knowledge of marketplace, competitors and with the client base
- Strong senior level relationships development experience, both internal & external
- Degree or equivalent experience
- CISM, CISSP certified, or Full Membership of the IISP (or equivalent)
ECS is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to diversity in the workplace. We currently have 400 employees and a growing pool of contracted Associates. ECS has its headquarters in Glasgow with offices in Edinburgh, Leeds, London, Manchester and Pune.
With a significant and increasing pipeline of work, we are looking to recruit highly talented, ambitious and motivated individuals to join us on our journey. It's an exciting time to join ECS and a great place to work. If you have the skills and experience as stipulated above, can demonstrate a strong level of achievement in your career and want to join a thriving solutions driven organisation where you can continue to develop your skills, we would like to hear from you. Suffice to say, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, commensurate with your experience and will provide appropriate training to assist you in achieving your personal goals.
Please click on the apply now button and forward your CV for immediate consideration.