IT Security Consultant (Threat, SOC, Splunk, SIEM)
IT Security Consultant, (Operations, Threat, Cyber, SIEM) Edinburgh
£45,000 - £55,000 + benefits
ECS Security works hard to protect UK Enterprise customers from emerging threats with award-winning Security Services. As one of the best kept secrets in the Security market, we've received multiple industry awards for our services and staff, and continue to grow at a rapid rate.
We'll hire close to 100 Security experts into the business in 2018, including experienced IT Security Analysts / Engineers and Consultants. In this role, you will lead customers through the delivery of technical IT Security technology and change as part of our team of Consultants.
Are you passionate about protecting the UK from Security threats? Do you want to provide innovative technology solutions? We would love to talk with you.
- You will advise customers and support / lead Cyber Security projects to protect FTSE customers from Cyber attacks and threats
- You will design and implement new technology solutions
- You will assess core IT security function capabilities & activities and improve alignment with strategic objectives.
- Knowledge of all of the following areas: Security Monitoring, Threat Intelligence, Risk and Compliance Management
- In depth knowledge of at least one core IS area (Risk and Controls; Security Architecture; Security Monitoring; and Vulnerability and Compliance) and knowledge of Security tools.
Skills & Experience, Desirable:
- A passion for Security and a track record on improving technology and processes
- Excellent customer relationships skills, both internal & external
You will become a trusted advisor, while benefiting from the latest technology solutions and excellent training / development opportunities.
ECS is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to diversity in the workplace. We currently have 400 employees and a growing pool of contracted Associates. ECS has its headquarters in Glasgow with offices in Edinburgh, Leeds, London, Manchester and Pune.
With a significant and growing pipeline of work, we are looking to recruit highly talented, high-reaching and motivated individuals to join us on our journey. It's an exciting time to join ECS and a phenomenal place to work. If you have the skills and experience as stipulated above, can demonstrate a good level of achievement in your career and want to join a fast-growing solutions driven organisation where you can continue to develop your skills, we would like to hear from you. Suffice to say, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, commensurate with your experience and will provide appropriate training to assist you in achieving your personal goals.
Please click on the apply now button and forward your CV for immediate consideration.