Cyber Incident Manager
CYBER INCIDENT MANAGER
Global Cyber Incident Manager required to join a leading Financial Services business who are looking to deliver on a new Cyber Security strategy. As the sole Cyber Incident Manager, you will own the response and escalation of all Cyber Incidents with support from an internal Cyber Incident Response team.
- Own and manage a 24/7 cyber incident response function.
- Provide a range of incident management activities, including; Incident governance, leadership, communication & response.
- Move towards a continuous service improvement model making sure that the business constantly learns from incidents.
- Work with operational risk teams and the information security team to help reduce risks to the business.
- Develop and communicate metrics concerning Cyber incidents.
- Run threat assessments for the business.
- Knowledge around information/cyber risks in a large global business.
- Strong knowledge of Cyber Security Threat.
- Experience working to ISO27001/2 standards.
- Strong understanding of ITIL, Incident Response frameworks.
- Strong communications skills and keen to impart knowledge on others.
- Technical knowledge of SIEM systems.
- Certified in CISA, CRISC, CISM, CISSP, PCI-ISA, CEH, CSEG, GCIH etc.
- Lloyd's of London market Insurance experience an advantage.
Secure Recruitment is a highly respected, niche, Corporate Governance and Cyber Security search business, specialising in handling interim and permanent appointments, both on a contingent and retained basis, up to C-suite level. We provide informed confidential advice, salary guidance, career support, up to date market intelligence and the most comprehensive Corporate Governance and Cyber Security opportunities in the marketplace. We take pride in being flexible to individual needs and work across a range of industry sectors within the geographical locations of UK, Ireland and Continental Europe.
More searches like this
- Banking Threat Management £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in London (East)
- Finance Threat Management £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in London (East)
- IT Threat Management £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in London (East)
- Insurance Threat Management £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in London (East)