Product Engineer - Splunk
I urgently require a talented Product manager who has experience working specifically on Splunk projects. You will have gained extensive experience in managing multiple product enhancements from inception to implementation whilst always ensuring maximum optimisation. In-depth Splunk knowledge, excellent stakeholder management skills and a passion for technology are essential for this role.
My client are a FTSE 100 firm who are going through rapid expansion of their technology team and have the goal to build a world class in-house Cyber Security team. The amount of investment going into their Cyber Security function is putting other FTSE companies to shame! They have a technology driven mind set and only want to bring people on board who share this passion and wish to develop their skills and career. On offer is an attractive base salary, benefits package and an extensive training programme.
• Have overall ownership for large projects involving multiple external and internal stakeholders by driving the product strategy, roadmap and execution plans
• You will shape the enterprise strategy for my clients Splunk platform and product adoption whilst ensuring maximum product feature adoption
• Ownership over the Splunk product for the whole business
• Work closely with the System Engineering team with cross functional support
• Provide product support to engineering teams in the UK and India to demonstrate Splunk capabilities
• Collaborate with engineering teams to understand product requirements and work with the vendor to influence their roadmaps
• Develop and implement plans to roll out the product to engineering teams across the business including improving the roll out processes
• Creating and tracking usage KPI’s for the product including the maturity of each teams implementation
• Work closely with the Security Engineering team to allow them to enrich results from the tool and help development teams to fix defects identified
• Monitor and track product feedback to help in driving the direction and prioritisation of new features and functionality
• Extensive experience of the Splunk Enterprise Platform and strong knowledge of its features
• An understanding of product management best practice and methodologies
• Experience or interest in working with Security products (SIEM etc.) and within application security
• Knowledge and experience of software development (SDLC)methodologies and processes
• Experience with user adoption and rollout of Splunk Enterprise.
• Cloud Deployment and Security.
• Coding Experience.
• Third party vendor management experience
• Excellent internal and external stakeholder management skills
• Broad knowledge and understanding of the technologies relevant to product management
• You will have an analytical approach to problem solving with the ability to work individually and as part of a team
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Great presentation & persuasion skills.
If you meet these requirements and are seeking a role within a truly technology focused business please apply below for immediate response.