SIEM Consultant (SPLUNK)
Role: SIEM Consultant (Splunk)
Location: Reading, UK (remote work included)
Our client, a worldwide technology conglomerate, is looking for a SIEM Consultant to join their professional services team based out of Reading – remote working available.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for security and a strong desire to take the next step in their career. Specifically, you will have the technical security background, demonstrable project leadership skills and extensive experience of delivering SIEM implementations (Splunk) on client site.
The role will allow the right candidate to take their Splunk implementation experience to the next level – by working with large clients, delivering technical Security controls in projects that are mission critical.
Regular travel to client site will be expected of this role.
- Hands on Splunk SIEM deployment within a variety of corporate environments.
- Experience of SIEM operational management.
- Extensive consultative experience at enterprise level.
- Sound understanding of security and networking principles.
- Cyber Security landscape knowledge.
- End to end project ownership.
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify gaps in SIEM/SOC solutions.
- CISSP, CEH, Splunk Certifications
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.