Penetration Tester - Home based
Penetration Tester – Home based
A very well-established and highly regarded security consultancy are currently looking for penetration testers to join their team.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone to continue to develop their skills in penetration testing and career in security.
This security consultancy offer independent expert advice and pragmatic solutions to help clients meet their transformation challenges with confidence and are looking for penetration testers to join their vibrant security testing team providing a wide range of penetration testing services including network and application penetration tests.
Working as a Penetration Tester, you will be responsible for providing IT Security Testing against a Client’s nominated IT targets, including IT infrastructures, mobile devices, applications and web sites. You’ll be proving expert testing and remediation advice to clients, making a direct impact on the risk of an attack on their systems.
This will give you the opportunity to deal with a variety of clients across virtually all industry sectors with a requirement for wide range of security assessments
You will play an integral role in a team of passionate penetration testing experts, as well as senior IT consulting experts within the group
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Undertaking and delivery of internal and external IT Security Testing of a Client’s nominated IT targets, to include but not limited to IT Infrastructures, mobile devices, applications and web sites.
- Respond to client requests, helping to solve client problems and needs using your skills, knowledge and up to date technology
- Scoping testing activity and ensure that testing activity defined in these scopes are delivered to the highest standards.
- Delivering assignments securely on time within budget to client satisfaction.
- Carrying out all assignments in a professional manner to ensure accurate results and recommendations
- Explanation of the output of an assignment to both technical and non-technical clients. This can be as a formal stand up presentation, written communication/report or a verbal report.
Skills and experience:
- Prior experience in penetration testing
- Web app, infrastructure, mobile or wireless penetration testing
- Industry recognized certification such as CREST, TigerScheme, Cyber Scheme or OSCP is hugely beneficial.
Location: Home based with travel to client site
Salary: £40k - £80k depending on level of experience.