Cyber Security Trainer
You will make a genuine difference to the Cyber Security education landscape, delivering leading edge classroom and 'hands-on' Cyber training for QA.
Ideally, but not essential, you would have some training and coaching/consulting experience, with sound knowledge and a proven track record in Cyber Security.
No experience of training... don't worry, we will take your raw talent and Cyber skills and support you through a professional training development programme.
There will also be opportunity within your schedule to help the business develop new cutting edge go-to-market products which in-turn will enhance your own personal development.
With a genuine enthusiasm to share your security experience and knowledge with others using practical and hands-on tools. Deliver leading cyber skills to the market, you will have excellent customer facing, interpersonal and communication skills, along with the ability to work independently.
Financial package and benefits:
We are offering a competitive financial package (dependent on experience). Private Pension as well as 25 days holiday, 2 days paid Charity work each year for a charity of your choice (which we actively encourage), 3 days of additional training which does not need to be relevant to your role from our very own course selection (1,200 to be precise), subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme.
- Maintain an up-to-date cyber skills base through personal development and accreditation activities
- Deliver cyber security courses (open and closed) from with the QA Cyber Security practice.
- Build 'hands-on' technical Cyber labs for delivery and research
- Take responsibility for developing and maintaining agreed courses
- Complete professional Cyber certifications as appropriate
- Transforming performance through learning
Experience & Qualifications
- Certifications in any of the following would be desirable: CEH, CISSP, CCP, GIAC
- An in depth understanding of how data moves around networks and how others can intercept and use this data
- Need to be knowledgeable on current Cyber issues (evasion, threat vectors, malware, vulnerabilities, attacks, etc.)
- Working knowledge of mobile communications infrastructure
- A good understanding of application security
- Good understanding of Networking and communication protocols on both the software and hardware side
- Good understanding of social media and web based communications
- Knowledge of hacking tools and techniques is highly desirable
- Exposure to security operations
- A passion to share your knowledge with others
If you have read the above and feel the opportunity to use your skills to train/coach others is the career path for you. Please click apply today…