IT Security Pre-sales Engineer, Edinburgh
IT Security Pre-sales, Edinburgh
SIEM/Security Operations/Threat Management/Endpoint/DLP
The Sales Engineer (SE) is responsible for the technical sales activities that support and achieve customer objectives.
You will deliver technical demo's and presentations within the Security Operations technology space. Helping customers to secure their business through SIEM tools, SOC services and Threat and Vulnerability Management as well as other areas such as DLP and Endpoint Protection.
The SE should have proven experience with soliciting business requirements, developing a technical sales strategy, configuring and effectively demonstrating the solutions that address these requirements and provide business value.
- Pre-sales experience working for an Enterprise Software vendor, IT consultancy or Managed Services Provider.
- Strong knowledge of client buying cycles and supporting sales process.
- Owning client technical relationships and driving successful outcomes as part of a sales team.
- Demonstrable experience of IT Security services and solutions
Skills & Experience, Essential:
- Good grounding in IT security principles and best practice.
- Experience working with complex application environments, with the ability to understand relevant sources of machine data such as performance logs, application logos, audit logs, security data sources, network centric data etc.
Skills & Experience, Desirable:
- IT Security technology
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer. It is our policy to promote an environment free from discrimination, harassment and victimisation.
Please note our fraud prevention process relating to all job applications.
Fraud prevention databases have been established for the purpose of allowing employers to share data on their employment fraud cases. Should any investigation identify fraud or the commission or any other offence by you when applying or during your employment with ECS, we will record the details of this on the relevant fraud prevention databases. This information may be accessed from the UK and other countries and used by law enforcement agencies, other employers and potential employers to prevent fraud.