Business Development/Key Account Manager - Cyber Security
5 days left
- Job Type
Business Development/Key Account Manager - Cyber Security
Victoria, South West London (SW1), SW1H 0HW
From £35,000 to £75,000 per annum DOE + Uncapped Commission Plan
Business Development/Key Account Manager
UK Office Based
Are you an Information Security Sales Hunter? Are you driven to achieve targets and high levels of client satisfaction and retention? Do you relish working in a fast-paced, high growth environment? Do you want to keep the accounts you grow and nurture? Do you want a transparent comission plan that's easy to understand? Do you want to be part of a CREST affiliated company? Whether you're just starting your career or are a seasoned professional, we want to talk to you!
The last five years have seen consistent revenue growth for ZeroDayLab. Our holistic approach to Total Security Management and commitment to the best possible levels of service delivery and technical expertise has enabled us to win an enviable and loyal client portfolio in the UK and abroad.
ZeroDayLab is now seeking a talented sales professional to join our highly-skilled team delivering cutting edge Information Security Services and Solutions.
At the forefront of Information Security Consulting, ZeroDayLab’s client base is diverse. Our blue- chip clients span across EMEA / USA and come from all industry sectors from medium-size organisations to the FTSE100/Fortune 150. Our holistic, 360° approach to Information Security Consulting Services and complementary security solutions is unparalleled and enable us to retain our clients by working as their strategic security partner, delivering far greater ROI.
We have two passions, Total Customer Satisfaction and Total Security Management; to deliver this, we employ only the very best people across all our locations in Brighton & Hove, London, Manchester, Amsterdam, Dublin, Bangalore and the US.
Competitive salary, commission, bonus, benefits package including Share options, Pension scheme and more is on offer to the right candidate.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Generate and qualify sales leads and opportunities for the organisations Information Security Services including, Ethical Hacking; Governance, Risk & Compliance; Security Awareness Training and Managed Services
- Develop a strong sales pipeline and client database within agreed criteria
- Identify client need and create pragmatic and intelligent account plans that are appropriate, pragmatic and mindful of client’s risk, and capability to deliver or consume support
- Create compelling sales proposals
- Present appropriate and profitable solutions to clients and successfully manage sales opportunities through the sales processes
- Achieve sales, profit and performance targets
- Maintain consistent and accurate records within the CRM system
- Develop and maintain excellent prospect and client relationships and ensure the highest level of customer partnering and satisfaction are achieved
- Source and develop client referrals
- Participate in sales and marketing events
- At all times represent the company as an excellent ambassador
Key Candidate Criteria:
- Will be able to demonstrate consistent over-achievement and thrive in a consultative business to business sales environment
- Experienced at selling Information Security Services
- Be self-sufficient with an ability to generate new leads/prospects (assisted by internal sales) and generate well qualified pipeline from existing contacts within first 2-5 months
- Be able to research and build relationships with new prospects
- Have a strong understanding of the sales process including, sales qualification, identifying need, aligning pain with solutions, proposing solutions, handling objections and closing
- Possess strong negotiation skills
- Be experienced at developing both tactical orders and strategic journeys that help clients plan and budget for information security across multiple years
- Be experienced and confident at working with senior level executives such as CEO, CIO, CISO, CTO, Security Officer, Compliance Officer and IT Directors
- Possess strong written and presentation skills
- Demonstrate a willingness and ability to work with technical and operational teams to meet customer needs
- Be able to maintain excellent relationships with existing clients
- Expect to prepare and submit accurate weekly forecasting and activity reporting
- Ensure data is accurately and regularly recorded and maintained in the companies CRM system
- Be a dynamic and energetic professional with a desire for maximum earnings and thrive in a competitive team environment
- Be punctual and expect to meet all agreed deadlines
- The successful candidate will need to provide suitable references
We know that people are our greatest asset, you will have the opportunity to develop your career, enhance your skills and talents here at ZeroDayLab and become part of a team that is passionate about Total Security Management.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo background screening and offers of employment will be subject to the results of this screening.
To apply for this exciting new opportunity please follow the link below. For further information, please visit www.zerodaylab.com
- Competitive salary with annual reviews
- Performance-related bonuses
- Company pension scheme
- Company Share Option scheme
- Length of Service is linked with increases in allocated holiday days
- Car Allowance (for certain positions)
- Parking/Season ticket scheme
- Bonuses for employee referrals
- Structured learning and development plans which can include support for professional qualifications
- Entertainment and social activities
- Annual eye tests
Apply for Business Development/Key Account Manager - Cyber Security
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly