Information Security Consultant – GRC (Mid – Senior Level) Location – Manchester, London or Hove
Information Security Consultant - GRC
Based in Manchester, London or Hove United Kingdom
Are you an Information Security Consultant at the top of your game? Are you excited by new challenges? Are you a strategic thinker with the desire to deliver for clients? Do you enjoy working with a wide variety of clients in multiple sectors?
As an Information Security Consultant, the successful candidate will be a key part of the ZeroDayLab GRC Team. Your responsibilities will be to ensure the consultancy requirements are delivered through projects and change initiatives being implemented for clients and partners. You will be an extremely effective and valuable part of the ZeroDayLab GRC team, with responsibility across multiple service delivery functions. You will drive delivery, standardisation and assurance across all project functions in the field of information security consultancy.
The culture that you will be working in will be one of dynamism and strong teamwork.The team is looking for individuals that can listen, absorb, analyse, assess and report information security issues to clients with passion and aplomb. We are passionate about the work that we do for our clients in order to ensure that their cyber-resilience is second to none.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Effective communication with internal and external stakeholders across ZeroDayLab’s client portfolio to ensure Information Security capabilities are articulated and understood in a technical support role.
• Assist the sales team in pre-sales capacity in understanding technical requirements, facilitating consultancy engagements that meet both business needs of ZeroDayLab and its clients.
• Effective introduction of the beneficial security risk outcomes for clients in line with their business and risk appetite, using the range of consulting capabilities.
• Ability to communicate information security threats and their impact to clients at all levels in technical and layman terms.
• Assist with the analysis of requirements and design of clients’ information security posture, as well as Legal, Regulatory and Scheme security requirements.
• Support the team in delivery of work streams for clients in compliance standards such as PCI DSS, ISO27001, EU GDPR and incident management disciplines.
• Assist with the execution of 3rd party security reviews to ensure controls are appropriate and in line with the required standards, as well as Legal, Regulatory and Scheme security requirements.
• Provide support and assistance to the wider business with the maintenance of Information Security and Compliance internal projects (e.g. CREST, ISO27001).
• Research and evangelise new ideas and concepts for the business that will enhance and fortify the service offerings for the ZeroDayLab team.
• Proven ability to make sound pragmatic decisions and judgements under tight timelines
• Proven experience in IT Governance, Risk & Compliance
• Holding CISSP, CISA or CISM qualification is a bonus and we will consider all levels of experience
• Excellent analytical and communication skills, self-driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
• Strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to connect and communicate at all levels across the organisation
• Ability and capacity to absorb large volumes of information and articulate a solution in a verbal and written format
• Experience of risk management principles and associated methodologies
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to drive change in a collaborative way, both internally and with clients
• Proven ability to make sound pragmatic decisions and judgments under tight timelines
• Previous experience in being part of a team within an Information Security function
You will be based from one of our office locations as well as home and client sites. There is the opportunity for international travel if that is something that would appeal to you.
The successful candidate will need to provide suitable references and will be required to have background clearance checks and employment will be subject to the results of this screening.
In the first instance, please provide your current CV and contact details,for further information, please visit www.zerodaylab.com
• Competitive salary with annual reviews
• Performance-related bonuses
• Company pension scheme
• Company Share Option scheme
• Length of Service is linked with increases in allocated holiday days
• Car Allowance
• Parking/Season ticket scheme
• Bonuses for employee referrals
• Structured learning and development plans which can include support for professional qualifications
• Entertainment and social activities
• Annual eye tests
At the forefront of IT Security Consulting, ZeroDayLab’s client base is diverse. Our blue chip clients span across EMEA and come from all industry sectors from medium-size organisations to the FTSE100. Our holistic, 360⁰ approach to IT Consulting Services and complementary security solutions are unparalleled and enable us to retain our clients by working as their strategic security partner, delivering far greater ROI.
We have two passions, Total Customer Satisfaction and Total Security Management; to deliver this, we employ only the very best people across all our locations in Brighton & Hove, London, Manchester, Amsterdam, Dublin, Bangalore and the US.
Apply for Information Security Consultant – GRC (Mid – Senior Level) Location – Manchester, London or Hove
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly