IT Security Consultant (SIEM, DLP, Endpoint, Cloud Security, SOC) London
IT Security Consultant (SIEM, DLP, Endpoint, Cloud Security, SOC)
Join ECS, an award-winning and industry leader in IT Security Professional Services. ECS Security is one of the UK s leading independent Security Consulting teams, providing FTSE 100 customers with security assessments, strategy and design, security operations centres and long-term advisory partnerships.
Working as a Cyber Security Consultant, you'll help FTSE 100 customers through IT Security Managed Services, gaining valuable experience in cutting edge Security technology and solutions as you help the UK s biggest organisations deal with the modern-day Cyber Security threats affecting their business.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experience in delivering security analysis/engineering or consultancy in some of the below technology areas
- Passion for IT Security and experience in implementing tools and controls within a commercial environment
- Understands the fundamentals of IT Security good practice
- SIEM/Threat Management
- Security Operations
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Endpoint Protection
- Cloud Security Assessments
ECS Security Culture:
- Excellent training and development ECS Security are committed to the personal development of our staff through recognised industry training and staying at the cutting edge of Security technology
- Healthy work life balance we don't expect our consultants to do long stays away from home
- We support/encourage innovation both with customers and within ECS Security
- Very collaborative team our consultants share ideas and technology advice every day in a close knit and progressive culture
ECS is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to diversity in the workplace. We currently have 400 employees and a growing pool of contracted Associates. ECS has its headquarters in Glasgow with offices in Edinburgh, Leeds, London, Manchester and Pune.
With a significant and increasing pipeline of work, we are looking to recruit highly talented, ambitious and motivated individuals to join us on our journey. It's an exciting time to join ECS and a great place to work. If you have the skills and experience as stipulated above, can demonstrate a strong level of achievement in your career and want to join a thriving solution-driven organisation where you can continue to develop your skills, we would like to hear from you. Suffice to say, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, commensurate with your experience and will provide appropriate training to assist you in achieving your personal goals.
If you have any of the below experience apply today for consideration:
Threat Management, Vulnerability Management, SOC (Security Operation Centre), SIEM Splunk/Qradar/Qualys, Endpoint Security, Anti-Virus, Data loss prevention, Network Security Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Encryption, PKI, Access Control and Policy, Malware, Cloud Security, Email Security, Security operations, Application security, Ransomware, DDOS (Distributed denial of service), PCI, ISO
Apply for IT Security Consultant (SIEM, DLP, Endpoint, Cloud Security, SOC) London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly