Security & Information Risk Advisor
Role: Security and Information Risk Advisor
Clearance: Minimum SC Clearance
Our client is looking for an experienced Security and Information Risk Advisor to join their Cyber Security offering based in Bath and the South West. This organisation offers Engineering and Defence consultancy to a range of public and private sector clients, therefore the successful individual will need to be qualified in (or working towards) CCP SIRA and be comfortable working with clients of all types.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing Cyber Security function and take ownership of your role with a high level of autonomy to develop professionally at will.
- Engage directly with project teams, clients and stakeholders to support the security risk assessments
- Ability to analyse and understand requirements and expectations and advise of priorities to meet the needs of a programme.
- Contribute to the longer term strategy and direction of the consultancy.
- Writing comprehensive bids to a high standard and supporting team members in this area.
- Assess, and communicate in business language, the information security risks associated with solutions/systems.
- Advise on how best to mitigate the security risks.
- Take responsibility for the solution, ensuring that it is pragmatic and meets the requirements of clients.
- Broad and deep security risk assessments experience
- Qualified in (or working towards) CCP SIRA;
- Other Security professional certifications preferred (such as CISSP)
- Consultancy skills– building customer relations; flexibility in working hours and locations; adaptability to changing schedules; reliability and quality of task delivery; team player.
- Experience of working in the public and private sectors;
- Experience of the defence industry; particularly with crypto and TEMPEST
- Experience of putting together bids
Candidates must hold valid UK Security Clearance or be able to attain the level of Clearance specified.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to CNDJobs@CNDLtd.com
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
If you have not heard from a member of the CND team within 14 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To comply with GDPR, your application and any personal details will not be retained.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.