Penetration Tester / Ethical Hacker
Penetration Tester / Security Consultant / Ethical hacker
A well-established Information Security consultancy is expanding its technical team and therefore looking to bring on experienced penetration testers.
With threats to companies forever on the rise, this company prides themselves on their technical level of work and partnership with clients. You will be working alongside some of the most well-known and experienced testers in the industry.
As a penetration Tester, this is a great chance to join a penetration testing team that works on some diverse and different engagements where you will constantly be able to develop your skills and be supported to gain further certifications and truly develop and enhance your career.
As a penetration tester you will be responsible for conducting a range of advanced infrastructure, web application, wireless and mobile testing.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Penetration Tester, you will be working on client projects within a highly skilled team. As part of the team you will be expected to:
- Deliver high quality work to meet client expectations and project deadlines.
- Respond to client requests, anticipating and meeting client problems and needs using innovative approaches when applicable.
- Respond to, and resolve, technical issues.
- Share knowledge with colleagues and assist team members with their objectives.
- Work closely with the Penetration Testing Team Manager, identifying and resolving issues affecting the team.
- Previous experience in a Penetration Tester position.
- An in-depth knowledge of performing Network and/or Web Application Penetration Testing.
- An innovative and analytical approach to performing penetration testing, particularly of novel devices and environments.
- Excellent technical presentation and reporting skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate the impact and importance of detailed technical information to a non-technical audience.
Currently holding any ethical hacker/ penetration testing certifications would be a huge bonus such as CREST CRT, CCT, TigerScheme QSTM, SST, OSCP, OSCE
Salary depends on experience but a nice healthy budget has been signed off for additional hires. Anything up to £85k is very achievable.
Locations: London, Cheltenham, Manchester
Home based working is also available for the right candidate.
To apply or find out more, contact ‘John Hickles’ or call me directly on 02038 655 837