Senior Investigation and Incident Response Consultant - Team Lead
Stanton House are partnering closely an industry leading Cyber Security consultancy searching for a proven Security Investigations and Incident Response team lead. They are an organisation who are constantly pushing boundaries in ever evolving technology landscape.
Our client is genuinely looking to speak to the most talented security professionals in the market. This is a great opportunity for highly intelligent Senior Incident Response professional, who possess a strong technical experience in Incident Response, managing a team in a client facing environment. The opportunity is one that you genuinely get to sit alongside some and interact with some of the industries very best.
- Understanding of technical and security domains fundamental to Investigation and Incident Response.
- Proven record of building and managing teams while inspiring confidence through a personal impact and excellent communications skills
- Significant experience as part of a or ideally leading a CSIRT, CERT, SOC or Investigations team
- Demonstrate ability to make quick decisions while under pressure
- Ability to report important information in a clear and concise manner both technical and senior management level
- Dynamic and static Malware analysis, while using behavioural techniques is a benefit.
- Qualifications in DFIR highly desirable: GCIH, GCIA, GCFA, GCFE, GREM, CCIM, CFCE, CCE, CIFI, CHFI