Security Consultant (ISO27001 implementation )
Information Security Consultant (ISO27001 implementation)
My client, a financial services provider based near Maidstone are actively looking for an experience security consultant to join their team on an initial 3 month contract basis. This role has come about due to the huge volumes of work in the team at this time. You will be involved with preparing the organisation to go through full ISO27001 implementation.
- Third party assurance - knowledge of standards (i.e. ISO27001) and technology would be beneficial for this;
- Reviewing responses;
- Writing up reports;
- Agreeing resolutions with the third parties;
- Information Security Management;
- Be the main point of contact for this arm of the business.
- Attend / represent Information Security at respective meetings / committees;
- Provide this part of the company and other companies within the group with ongoing support and security consultancy;
- Supporting security programs;
- Contribute towards the ISO27001 program - support bringing the organisation and its subsidiaries into compliance with the standard;
- Be involved in a range of security programs and help us to deliver security transformation across the business;
- At a minimum we need someone with a decent technology grounding.
- Any particular skills relating to Cloud (ideally Azure or AWS), Robotics, Data Analytics.
- Knowledge of implementing / auditing ISO27001.
- Third party assurance experience would be highly beneficial.
- Due to the wide range of geographical locations involved there will be some need for travel.
- CISA/ CISSP or CISM - desirable.
- ISO27001 lead auditor or implementer.