Information Security Consultant
An incredible opportunity to join a cutting edge technology company, widely considered to be a market leader in the industry, with an international reach matched by no other. You would bring immense value to a team that works with a range of clients from Governments to major businesses, providing them with everything needed to make complex decisions with confidence. The role would suit someone who has experience dealing with senior level management, up to CEO level.
As the Cyber Security Consultant you will be involved in providing clients with expert technical and risk advice, and strategic guidance on cyber security issues, including any projects and regular business-as-usual. You will have a broad knowledge of Cyber Security that will enable you to obtain strong credibility as an advisor to stakeholders.
On a daily basis the Cyber Security Consultant will be involved in:
- Managing security assignments and delivering to clients needs.
- Understand industry trends
- Maintaining relationships with clients and building their trust.
- Strong Technical knowledge.
In order to apply you MUST have:
- Experience within cyber consultancy.
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal.
- Have experience leading teams, in sales or new business development.
- CISM, CISSP, ISO etc.
- Security methodologies and industry standards.
- Understanding of regulatory frameworks such as ISO 27001, ISF SOGP, NIST 800, PCI-DSS
We are looking to submit candidates for this role as soon as possible, if you are interested then don’t hesitate to make contact ASAP.