Cyber Security Analyst
Cyber Security Analyst
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
The IT Security team at HSBC are engaged to transform the way information security is accomplished at the bank and we are set to enable the business to do more, as securely as we want, or need to be. In short, in line with the Bank’s strategy, we are to be Simpler, Better, Faster and of course – More Secure.
To achieve this we have many exciting challenges ahead and are looking for people with a real passion for what they would like to do. Working with some of the best technology talent we are searching for technologists and enablers that will help support us on this journey.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Cybersecurity Analyst.
In this role, you will:
- Ensuring the security of the bank’s data against a variety of threats and exposure.
- Be aware of the wider security ecosystem and understand the risks and dangers current and emerging in that space
- Work within the wider IT Security global team
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Typically educated and or work experience within IT (IT Security specialist) with Industry qualifications (CISSP, CISA, CISM)
- Ability to build strong relationships and communicate on complex IT Security issues with a wide spectrum of stakeholders
- Knowledge of the threat landscape and specific threats which Financial Services face
- Experience and knowledge of the following technologies such as Database technologies (2 from) – MQ Sql Server; Oracle; Sybase; DB2; Hadoop Big Data – Horton works framework
For further details and application information please click “Apply” or visit our careers site, searching under reference 0000BF2W.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.