Senior Cyber Security Manager
My big 4 consultancy client based in London with a global reach is expanding their market leading Cybersecurity practice and as such is looking for cyber security senior managerswith proven track records working as a successful security practitioner. You will lead cyber security assessments and manage teams to deliver security programmes. You will have market facing experience already as you will need to proactively identify opportunities, create and deliver high quality proposals to clients and convert these opportunities into sales.
- Leading a portfolio of cyber engagements with our clients, responsible for the day to day running of the engagements and the quality of the teams output
- Managing and creating reports ensuring the highest quality deliverables
- Contributing to developing the market for Cyber Security services across the sector and identify sales opportunities and escalating these to senior management
- Establishing client relationships with senior stakeholders across the FTSE market
- Working with prospective clients to agree, scope and plan the delivery phase of engagements
- Contributing to the creation of proposals and marketing material
- Managing engagements to time and budget
- Contributing to the development of the existing cyber risk team acting as mentor and coach to the junior members of the team and leading by example
- Experience with Security assessments, designing and implementing security strategy, governance frameworks over processes, controls, organisation and infrastructure to management cyber security
- Security transformation programmes – design and management of security solution implementations and / or remediation programmes to address risks
- Identity and access management, assessing current IDAM practices and designing solutions to improve processes,
- Breach and incident management, design and implementation of breach and major incident management practices
- Experience designing and implementation of security policies, procedures, standards and controls in line with regulation and/or current standards, ISO27001, NIST, SANS etc.
- Data privacy, implementation of data protection / GDPR programmes to address confidentiality and security over customer, employee or patient data.
- Resilience, design and implementation of programmes to improve IT Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity
- Cyber awareness programmes, design and delivery of cyber security awareness programmes to executive level or wider organisation
- Experience in working with Internet of Things solutions, in particular working with clients to implement security within these environments
- Experience in working within agile development environments to embed security successfully into systems prior to product / production release
- Security architecture – creating secure architecture designs for solutions, designing secure patterns for reuse and the delivery of architectural reviews using TOGAF or SABA.