IT Ops Engineer
Would you like to work in a fast paced dynamic environment working for global financial institution in the heart of Amsterdam than this is the role for you!
My client is looking for an IT Ops engineer that is challenged by a complex application landscape. You will be working within the cross-border Fraud & Cyber Security which is responsible for all the authentication, authorization and fraud services within the bank.
As the IT Ops engineer you will solve some of the hardest problems. Constantly experimenting and improving. You will be working within the squad which is responsible for building and maintaining the Fraud Detection engine. The department is working in a DevOps manner, where Scrum/Agile method and continuous delivery practices are very important.
What will you be doing?
- Make sure that the application is always available.
- Deploy changes/releases and produce the deliverables/evidence required by several related processes (e.g. IT Risk, Change Control Board)
- Automate deployments as part of the continuous delivery.
- Test the performance of web-applications and apply tuning.
- Define dependencies with other teams and translate these to user stories.
- Make sure the requirements are clear to everybody.
- Support risk procedures and processes
- Configure and maintain application and chain monitoring (Prometheus toolkit).
- Define and/or support chain, acceptance, performance, scalability and resilience testing.
- You have experience in NGINX, Apache, Linux (preferably RHEL) OS system administration and security, Python/Bash scripting,
- Experience with Cephfs, Mesos, Marathon, DC/OS, and OpenShift is preferred
- You have used monitoring tooling like graphite, grafana, collectd, logstash, Kibana
- You are familiar with tools like Nifi, Zepellin, and Hive
- You know Continuous Delivery Tooling, like Nolio, Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, Maven, etc.
- Stress-resistant with strong analytical skills Experience in an Agile/Scrum/DevOps team.
- Proficient in English (proficient in Dutch is nice to have)
- An IT related bachelor (or master) degree.
- Experience with global operations
If you have a passion to solve some of the most technical projects please apply above or direct to Isaac.Jackson@thisisisceberg.com