Application Security Engineer - DevSecOps
Application Security Engineer
- Do you have a natural interest in security and actively consider the ways that emerging threats can affect people/organisations?
- Do you have experience in integrating automated security tools into CI/CD pipelines?
- Are you excited to assist the transformation of application security for some of the world's largest organisations?
- This role is an exciting and new opportunity to help support the emerging Cyber Security capability. We want to be known for our forward-thinking approach to security, as thought-leaders and the place to go to transform application security, and you will be key to this achievement.
- We believe security shouldn't be a blocker to high pace software delivery, that it shouldn't have a reputation for always saying no, but rather for educating, advising and enabling. You should too.
- This role will encourage the use and development of a wide skill set, from integrating security tooling into a CI/CD pipeline, to contributing on security assessments for clients on-going digital deliveries.
- You will be both an internal and external champion for Cyber Security, being always mindful on how it develops; and keeping pace with the rapidly changing face of technology and digital delivery.
- Foremost you will be ambitious and demonstrate vision within your field. You will have experience in emerging methods of application security with significant hands-on experience of delivery or consultancy, cloud experience is a must.
- You will understand software delivery and the applicability of Cyber Security to the full delivery process, how this affects each person in a delivery team and how they each play their part in securing delivery. You will enjoy working closely with others and helping them learn the skills necessary to apply secure practices to their trade.
Desirable skills include:
- Proficiency in at least one interpreted and one compiled programming language (Java, C#, Python etc.)
- Experience working with and integrating automated security tools into CI/CD pipelines (eg SAST, DAST, IAST, RASP)
- Experience working with different tech stacks
- Knowledge of agile software delivery
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Knowledge of web application security
- Knowledge of threat intelligence
- Knowledge of threat modelling or other security modelling processes
Apply for Application Security Engineer - DevSecOps
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Consultancy Software Engineer £80,000 - £89,999 Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Engineering Software Engineer £80,000 - £89,999 Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- IT Software Engineer £80,000 - £89,999 Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Security Software Engineer £80,000 - £89,999 Contract jobs in London (Greater)