Senior Cyber Security Consultant
If you have expertise in both IT and Cyber Security client facing roles this is your chance to be apart of a successful MSSP.
You will work in with your teams and clients to build up all the key elements of the company to develop their Cyber strength and to ensure your work is sustained.
You will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects, spanning all security domains for various end clients on a global scale. You must be willing to travel both nationally and internationally to meet with Clients if the need arises.
Individual learning plans and course funding is an incentive my client is not shy on throwing out. .
To manage and deliver cyber security projects. You will also lead engagements, manage project deliverables, timescales, budgets and client relationships.
To apply an excellent breadth of cyber security domain knowledge to consulting engagements, helping organisations to understand their cyber security challenges;
An ability to write reports to a high level is also required.
The successful candidate will:
- Maintain a strong understanding of all information security domains;
- Have comprehensive knowledge of industry standards such as NIST 800-53, SANS 20 CSC, ISO 2700 Series, PCI DSS, GDPR;
- Possess strong presentation and communication skills and be comfortable discussing cyber security topics with non-technical and business audiences;
- Have a good grasp of IT and information security technologies and products;
- Able to interface with clients of all levels;
- Be proactive, flexible and willing to travel globally.
Qualifications and certifications
- 2+ years of cyber security consulting experience (client facing);
- CISSP required;
- Security certifications (CISM, CISA, CRISC, CCISO etc.) are desirable.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.