Cloud Sales Specialist - Hybrid Cloud Services

Recruiter
Excelerate.
Location
Germany & Switzerland
Salary
Competitive
Posted
12 Dec 2018
Closes
19 Feb 2019
Ref
MT059
Sector
Consultancy
Job Type
Permanent
  • Permanent
  • Technical
  • €170k + OTE (60/40 Split)
  • Ref : MT059


  • Permanent
  • Germany & Switzerland
  • Posted 3 months ago

Job Ref: MT059
Salary: €170k + OTE (60/40 Split)
Benefits: Company Car/Car Allowance & Corporate Benefits (Pension, Life/Health Insurance)
Start Date: ASAP

Overview
Cloud Sales Specialist - Hybrid Cloud Services

Are you a result orientated Account Manager/Sales Specialist, who has experience within the IT industry, specifically focusing on selling Hybrid and Public Cloud solutions (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) into Large Enterprise accounts?

Do you have experience engaging with CxO level/senior stakeholders?

Have you exceeded sales targets over the last 3-4 years as an Account Manager/Sales Specialist for a recognised IT vendor or an established IT Professional Services organisation?
Job Details
Our client, leading Global IT Services Provider is urgently seeking to expand their sales team in the NCE region (North & Central Europe). The business is experiencing huge growth due to an increase in demand from new and existing customers. The successful candidate will be tasked to bring in new clients on board and managing existing accounts specifically focusing on selling Hybrid & Public Cloud solutions across all industry verticals (60% of the workload will be in DACH/Germany & remaining 40% NCE).

Responsibilities for the Hybrid Cloud Services - Cloud Sales Specialist will include (but not limited to):
  • Use new business development management techniques to develop selling opportunities within new clients prospects and maximise revenue from existing accounts
  • Provide accurate information to your Regional Managers such as forecast, pipeline information etc
  • Pro-actively seek new business and create new business ideas for target accounts
  • To follow up sales leads generated by marketing activities e.g. events, ISR lead development etc

Skills required for the Hybrid Cloud Services - Cloud Sales Specialist - will include (but are not limited to):
  • 10+ years' Sales experience - Account Manager/Sales Specialist (Cloud Solutions & Services)
  • Strong verbal and written communications skills, including CxO level engagements
  • New Business skills "hunter mentality"
  • Fluent in German Language (minimum C1 level required)
  • Good understanding of Hybrid Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and Public Cloud (Azure & AWS) solutions

We are looking for a hungry, dynamic, hunter mentality person who has new business & account management skills with proven track record being consistent target achiever to join leading Global IT Services organization.

For more information please contact Milian Tesic.

To apply for this job email your details to miliant@excelerate.co.uk