Business Development Executive
- £20-25k OTE £45k
- Ref : MB101
- Posted 5 months ago
Job Ref: MB101
Salary: £20-25k OTE £45k
Benefits: 20 Days Holiday
Start Date: ASAP
Business Development Executive
Are you well presented on the phone or face to face to customers?
Do you have a positive and optimistic outlook?
Do you have a passion with creating relationships with high valued IT clients across EMEA and sell Excelerate or a candidate as a partnership?
Are you interested in a lucrative career within the IT recruitment industry?
We are now looking for a motivated, charismatic and hard working individual to join our business as our new Business Development Executive. Your main responsibilities will include relentlessly prospecting clients for new business to increase Excelerate's client base & market presence.
You will be selling Excelerate as a partnership to high value Information Technology clients across EMEA either face to face or on the phone. With a clear career path, you will be offered extensive one-on-one training with our managing director to then have the option of progressing into a fully fledged Recruitment Consultant, with unlimited earning potential.
This role will be very fast paced, after extensive training you will be required to be on the phone to prospects across the world representing our company and arranging appointments for Senior Consultants.
- Full training plan one-on-one with our Managing Director
- Great commission structure, incentives and culture
- A Passionate, friendly and mature environment
- The ability to grow and progress further in your career
We're an established (15 years since incorporation) yet smaller agency for the Information Technology technical and sales sector based in Woodley, Reading. We work with some of the largest IT organisations on the planet supplying them with highly skilled talent.
What will I be doing?
Responsibilities for the Business Development Executive will include (but not limited to):
- Prospecting organisations to generate new business
- Responsible for contributing to the growth and development of Excelerate and accountable to revenue targets
- Building a database of new clients, this will include performing cold calling, social selling, and creative online searches
- Engaging with senior managers to build strong relationships, qualify new positions, attend client meetings and close business.
- Working and managing with internal consultants to fill requirements
Skills required for the Business Development Executive will include (but not limited to):
- Ideally 6 - 12 months experience with B2B sales environment, cold calling and outbound sales
- You must be a confident communicator with the ability to build rapport quickly over the phone and face to face
- A Genuine desire to learn and succeed
- Positive and optimistic outlook
- Financially driven
We are currently interviewing for this great opportunity, if you are looking for a new permanent position please get in touch ASAP for a confidential conversation!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com