- Ref : CL100
- Remote/UK Wide
- Posted 1 month ago
Job Ref: CL100
Benefits: Healthcare, Pension, Gym Membership
Start Date: ASAP
Are you an experienced Identity Developer with skills in Sailpoint and Cyberark?
Are you looking for your next permanent position with a relaxed and fun culture?
Our client, an Identity Access Management consultancy is looking for a well-rounded Identity Developer who is passionate about cloud and coding. Their aim is to help global organisations securely and effectively deliver and manage user access on premise or in the cloud. This position will be focused on delivering SailPoint technologies which offers customers an integrated set of core services.
Responsibilities for the IAM Developer will include (but not limited to):
- Work with the market leading Identity Access Management technologies
- Work with cloud, Saas connectors, REST and JSON as well as Java based microservices
- Support their Solution Architect on customer projects
- Collaborate with peers on design, code reviews, and testing using DevOps methodologies
- Plan, build, develop and deliver customer focused solutions
Skills required for the IAM Developer include (but are not limited to):
- Understanding and implementing of Java and cloud technologies
- Experience with Identify Access Management
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure, SAP, ServiceNow, Google Cloud
- Be prepared to travel UK wide to clients 40% of the time, the rest of work can be completed remotely
If you have the relevant skillset and find yourself available on the market, please do not hesitate to apply for this immediately. We would be happy to discuss the full details of this position with you over the phone ASAP.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com