Cloud Security Architect
Cloud Security Architect
A Global, multinational, FTSE 100 Company is currently looking for a Cloud Security Architect as it looks to expand their team for global cloud migration project.
As a Cloud Security Architect you will lead Cloud Security Architecture working with cross-functional and cross-enterprise teams that define requirements (business and technical), develop architecture specifications, assess and select vendors/products, pilot new technology elements and process, develop enterprise-scale deployment plans and lead initial implementations. Providing senior security architectural leadership to all phases of the Cloud Program.
Position Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Security Architecture, Advisory and Consulting for Business Projects
- Developing an architectural solution that are both fit-for-purpose and cost-effective
- Accountable for ensuring that key risks and issues are identified, addressed and resolved in a manner that satisfies the business.
- Enhancement of security policies in alignment with changing cloud security landscape
- Develop /derive architecture patterns and standards
- Coordination of technical design/review activities with various segment and corporate groups and security assurance activities
- Engaging risk& compliance, Enterprise Architecture and Operational Security (SOC) at appropriate stages in the project
Experience and Knowledge required:
- Experience of designing and managing security controls within service providers and the cloud.
- Strong background in security architecture including a good knowledge of Cloud Security (perimeter defence, end-point security, Cloud service contracts,) across a variety of technology stacks in various cloud environments (Azure, AWS, Oracle and Salesforce, cloud API integration, IAM, Mobile Device Management, CASB, Secure Web Gateway).
- Strong knowledge and experience designing and implementing technical security solutions such as IDS/IPS, secure remote access, firewalls, encryption, secure protocols, data protection, data loss prevention and identity management solutions within Cloud environments
- Experience of security hardening techniques and policy development aligned to Cloud Security standards (e.g. CSA Cloud Control Matrix).
- Experience in integrating with a SIEM, or working within a system monitoring environment
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and act as a trusted advisor to secure cloud deployments that are planned across business projects.
- Experience of incorporating security controls at each stage of the software development lifecycle process (ITIL).
- Experience in risk management processes with ability to evaluate third-party suppliers offering SaaS based cloud solutions.
- Knowledge with Enterprise Architecture (E.g.: TOGAF) and Security Architecture frameworks (E.g.: O-ESA, SABSA). Certifications preferred.
- Experience of developing security reference architectures and patterns.
Salary is Negotiable and comes with an excellent benefits package that you'd expect from a FTSE 100 company.
Location: Waltham, MA