IAM/ UAM Manager
My client, an organisation based in Southampton are actively looking for an experience IAM / UAM manager to join their security team on an initial 3 month basis. Within this role you will manage a team of three and will have the responsibility for building out automated processes and refining identity access management and user access management for the UK arm of the business. The team dynamic and environment are fantastic and there is likelihood for a longer term contract as we head into the new financial year.
- Work closely with internal and external system owners to maintain governance around user account management and to assist with compliance reporting.
- Engage with architects and project teams to ensure that identity management workflows are supported by IT tools and technologies.
- Work with the Security Compliance Manager to ensure that identity management processes are mapped to the security control requirements.
- Maintain an evolving schedule to User Access Reviews for applications across the business.
- Identify potential issues and drive continuous improvement in the delivery and performance of the UAM service.
- Manage the workload of three team members to ensure that compliance deadlines are met.
- Develop KPIs to accurately show demand and performance.
- Understanding of compliance and control requirements (SOX, PCI DSS, ISO, GDPR, etc.) and security technology used to meet control requirements
- Produce and develop monthly operational security reports
- Adheres to Corporate Policies and Procedures, including Code of Conduct, Audit Procedures and any control related responsibility for financial data entered, stored, or reported via business systems within employees' control (list not exhaustive).
- To undertake ad hoc duties as required.
- Experience with Sailpoint or other similar tools.
For more details please get in touch with me on - firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date will be Wednesday 9th.