My client, a financial services provider in Edinburgh are actively looking for an experienced Security Consultant to join their team on an initial 6 month contract. This is however likely to run on for at least 12 months. Within this role you will be part of a huge outsourcing program. Ideally you will have had experience of managing security assurance across a migration and or business process outsourcing.
- Inputs to and own tasks within the information security roadmap for the organisation.
- Plays a key role in the successful delivery of an Enterprise Information Security Function in relation to the Business Process Outsourcing.
- Provides technical support and guidance to project teams and other business areas in relation to Information Security.
- Validate delivered solutions against approved security architecture.
- Assesses and recommends tools and techniques which will implement the architecture in a cost effective and efficient manner.
- Designs and delivers processes to allow for secure transition and delivery of the programme.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Financial Services regulatory/compliance requirements in information security and data protection.
- Risk assessment/risk management skills
- Security, including information security management, physical security, application security, network security and security incident management.
- Good stakeholder management skills, with an ability to understand and communicate technical detail to a non-technical audience.
- Experience of working in divestment and integration programmes as a security consultant would be advantageous.
Apply for Security Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly