- £75k Base
- Ref : JT3000
- Posted 1 week ago
Job Ref: JT3000
Salary: £75k Base
Benefits: Corporate Benefits, Pension, Bonus
Start Date: ASAP
Are you experienced with Information Security?
Do you have exposure to Cloud and DevOps type technology from a consulting perspective?
Our client, a globally recognised corporation with exposure in the banking, retail, insurance markets etc are currently seeking to expand their technical division in an ongoing effort to innovate and increase efficiency for all aspects of the organisation. Our most recent requirement is for a SecDevOps Consultant to work within a thriving team in a number of high profile projects. The opportunity is a senior role, with heavy stakeholder management and deliverables for business-critical assignments.
Responsibilities for the DevSecOps Consultant will include (but not limited to):
- Work with diverse cloud platforms including AWS, Azure, Heroku and Salesforce
- Review and develop end to end architectures for security requirements through content delivery mechanisms and application firewalls
- Employ tools such as Terraform, Puppet, Gitlab and Jenkins
- Assess applications built on modern frameworks including Django, Drop Wizard and React
Skills required for the DevSecOps Consultant include (but are not limited to):
- Experience working in an InfoSec consultancy
- Experience working within an Agile and DevOps practices
- Exposure to Cloud-based technology solutions such as AWS, Azure, Heroku and Salesforce
- Experience working within or for Enterprise Environments
- Understanding of ISO27000 series
If you are available, interested with a relevant skillset please apply ASAP without hesitation.
We look forward to processing your application.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com