- Ref : DS393
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Posted 1 month ago
Job Ref: DS393
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a technical expert and looking for your next exciting contract position?
Would you like the opportunity to work for a large pharmaceutical organisation?
We partner with a global pharmaceutical organisation that is currently searching for a Node Developer to join them onsite in Frankfurt. Our client is looking for a strong, talented candidate that can lead the transition of the main platform from PHP backend to Node.JS. You will also work in close cooperation with the application management to understand the tools vision and to technically support the business analyst to document new feature requirements.
Responsibilities for the Node Developer will include (but not limited to):
- Your main responsibility will be to lead the transition of the Threat Centre Platform from PHP back to Node.JS successfully
- You will be testing web-based applications and web services
- You will be working in an automated testing environment and they require someone with a strong understanding of Agile
Skills required for the Node Developer include (but are not limited to):
- Have a good understanding of databases such as SQL
- Strong understanding of how PHP backend integrates
- Proven leadership experience and stakeholder management skills
We're keen to hear from experienced Node Developers who are looking for a contract opportunity at a prestigious organisation. Don't hesitate to reach out today for a confidential conversation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org