Cloud Security Delivery Manager (H&PS)
Role: Security Delivery Manager (Health & Public Services)
Travel: up to 100%
Salary: £55,000 - £80,000
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Accenture Security Practice and you will become part of the one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions.
What responsibilities will you have?
We’re helping clients in Health and Public Service transition to the Cloud. You’ll be responsible for managing the risks of transition and operating in new environments, leading assurance activities and working with our teams to ensure successful delivery.
Given the innovative nature of our work, you’ll operate environments where existing policy isn’t appropriate and where you’ll be helping create policy for clients. This will require you to provide thought leadership and engage with the wider Accenture community.
You’ll be the key point of contact for technical security issues, helping architects in our delivery teams and the client identify technical solutions and help manage risk.
We’ll expect you to manage teams of people, which may include both client and Accenture staff. You’ll also need to work with others to ensure commercial success.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
We’re looking for people with experience of successful delivery of security within large programmes, especially in a cloud context. You’ll be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of:
- Information Security Management Systems
- Cloud security
- Approaches to risk management
- Project management, including PRINCE2
- Cloud-based applications and services
- UK Government approaches to information security (both legacy and current)
- Approaches to cryptography and key management
- Penetration testing
- Protective monitoring
- Operational security
You’ll hold one or more industry-recognised certifications e.g. CCP, CISSP, CISM
Due to the nature of the role, applicants must be capable of holding UK Security Vetting at SC level. You must have continuously resided in the UK for the last 5 years and not require a visa to work in the UK.
More searches like this
- Consultancy Security Consultant £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Government Security Consultant £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Healthcare Security Consultant £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Public Sector Security Consultant £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)