- £70k Base
- Ref : DS209D
- UK Wide
- Posted 3 weeks ago
Job Ref: DS209D
Salary: £70k Base
Benefits: Pension, Health Cover, Life Insurance
Start Date: ASAP
Are you an experienced, internal or external customer facing Security Architect that is looking for uplift in your career?
Would you like the opportunity to work with a highly talented team on multiple enterprise-scale projects?
We partner with an SME Security consultancy that is currently expanding their UK team due to continued success. We are looking for an ambitious, customer-facing Security Architect with a proven background in designing enterprise-scale Security Solutions. You will require a broad knowledge of Security with the ability to turn your hand to designing solutions across various verticals, meeting the requirements as set out by the customers.
Responsibilities for the Security Architect will include (but not limited to):
- Provide consultancy services to a range of our client's customers
- Assist in requirement gathering and provide technical expertise forbid work
- Design multi-vendor & multi-platform Security solutions for enterprise customers
- Cover the breadth of Security, including solutions covering verticals such as SIEM, Governance Risk and Compliance, Endpoint, etc
Skills required for the Security Architect will include (but not limited to):
- Proven experience in Security design
- Broad knowledge of areas of Information & Cyber Security
- Proven experience consulting with enterprise-scale customers or working internally within large organisations.
- Industry recognised qualifications (E.g CISSP, CESG, ISSAP, TOGAF etc)
We are keen to hear from professionals that would be keen to work for a recognisable brand with great career prospects. Do not hesitate to reach out if you would like to find out more!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org