My client, a leading financial services provider in the City are actively looking for an experienced security architect to join their digital security program for an initial 6 month contract. This will be joining one of their leading programs within the digital organisation in a team that has grown from 8 - 60 over the past two years.
- Experience influencing outcomes in collaborative work group and committee scenarios.
- Broad and deep understanding of banking services, products and information systems.
- Experience in evaluating or developing data standards and data definitions.
- Appreciation of data modelling techniques (ideally UML class based models) and an ability to interpret logical data models in business terms.
- Appreciation of digital applications.
- Experience working on programmes and business initiatives involving APIs or digital data integration.
- Good appreciation or past experience of working with machine readable open standard data formats such as XML or JSON and associated schema definitions and specifications (e.g. YAML or SWAGGER).
- Experience working on regulatory and compliance projects, particularly working with legal colleagues to clarify regulatory and compliance implications.
- Subject matter expert for customer identity and access management technologies like Ping ID, ForgeRock OpenAM, CallSign etc.
- Trusted advisor to business on digital identity in traditional and emerging API ecosystems like IBM API Connect, APIGEE etc.
- Knowledge of Cloud Providers Security frameworks and compliance to payment standards - Amazon, Microsoft, Google or IBM.
- Programme shaping and architecture for key strategic programmes.
- Understanding of security protocols OAUTH, OIDC, SAML, SSO and Legacy Integration.
- Delivery of High Level Architecture artefacts describing principles and standards to be adopted across the enterprise together with the future strategy and roadmaps.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business and engineering teams to design and deliver capability.
- Knowledge and deep understanding of PEN testing, API Security, BOT protection, Mobile App security,OWASP and OSI model security
- Knowledge of DevOps frameworks and Fraud Risk Engines