CyberArk Specialist/ CyberArk Architect
CyberArk Specialist/ Architect
My client, a financial services provider based in Gloucestershire are actively looking for a CyberArk subject matter expert to help continue their implementation of the technology for PAM. This will be an initial 6 month contract, at a highly competitive day rate.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the CyberArk Platform and best practice on privileged account management.
- Support the Project and engage with relevant stakeholders to ensure CyberArk is successfully implemented into the operational teams
- Work as part of a Project team, working closely with technical peers within the project and provide regular updates to the Project Manager.
- Support in configuration of the platform, utilising SME knowledge to ensure robust, secure and hardened CyberArk environment is established
- Document and contribute to process, design and configuration documentation that will be developed by the Project for transfer into BAU.
- Ability to define governance of a CyberArk solution including password policies
- Experienced in implementing CyberArk and deep technical knowledge on the platform.
- Strong background in CyberArk administration and implementation. (e.g. EPV, PSM, PSMP, CPM, PVWA, HA, AIM)
- Prior experience in Technical support of CyberArk service (BAU Operations, Change implementation: Infrastructure configuration across CPM/PSM and PSMP modules)
- Onboarding Privileged Windows accounts into CyberArk (CyberArk Safe solution, On-Boarding documentation update)
- Designing and implementing CyberArk PAM solutions including the development of CPM plugins and PSM universal Connector components
- Scripting development experience for CPM, PSM and PTA
- Good understanding of the key components of a Windows Domain, and the Privileged accounts. (experience of Active Directory AD / Networking as an Engineer or Administrator)
Apply for CyberArk Specialist/ CyberArk Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly