Penetration Testing Lead
My client is looking for an experienced Penetration Tester to lead on all aspect of their global penetration testing program. This role could suit someone who has a strong technical testing background and is looking to make a move into management with a more strategic role.
In this role you will be managing the large-scale penetration testing programme across the business. Coming into this role with an in-depth technical knowledge of penetration testing, you will liaise between the business and the 3rd parties to oversee, communicate and execute the testing. By using your experience as a pen tester, you will be able to lead the programme from both a technical and managerial standpoint.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Developing the penetration testing service
- Developing central pen test standards, methodologies, and guidance
- Providing technical expertise | supporting colleagues to scoping tests and interpreting results
- Managing the penetration testing program
- Ensuring that penetration testing suppliers provide good value for money, deliver work to an appropriate quality, and provide appropriate coverage of skills
This FTSE 100 company is a household name with a Global presence and extremely strong brand. They are currently undergoing a very large IT Security investment programme and implementing cutting edge IT Security technologies.
The Cyber Security team is currently expanding by hiring some of the top talent in the industry making this an exciting time to join and take on new challenges and responsibilities.
- Excellent benefits scheme
- 14% employer contribution to pension
- Financial Services industry bonus scheme
- Flexible working environment (working from home one day a week)
- Friendly growing Cyber Security team
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Offensive Security Certification | CREST or similar
- Broad knowledge of IT Security technologies and risks
- Vulnerability scanning and exploitation tools | Kali, Nessus, nmap, Metasploit, Burp
- Commercial or open-source offensive security tools | Burp Suite, Cobalt Strike, Metasploit, Nessus, Nmap, etc
- Reporting technical issues in business terms.
- Proven experience of executing in-depth technical security penetration testing