Cyber Security Manager (Operational Technology/Industrial Control Systems)
Role: Operational Technology/ ICS Cyber Security Manager
Location: London/ Edinburgh
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Accenture Security Practice and you will become part of the one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions. The OT/ICS Cyber Security Manager provides advisory and technical support to help our clients improve their security posture to respond to the dynamic Cyber Security threats. You will provide OT domain expertise and utilize your business insight to work closely with our clients to advise, design, build and implement pragmatic security solutions.
The OT Cyber Security offering works with leading Resources clients to build resilience into their traditional networks and endpoints. With shown risk management models, we help clients make it harder for cyber criminals to succeed.
As a valued member of our team you'll be;
· Working with truly global organisations and the related complexity of their cyber security requirements;
· Working in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients;
· Working with and often leading a multi-shore delivery team to provide cost-effective consulting services;
· Customising Accenture's knowledge assets to support designs that are appropriate for each client;
· Designing pragmatic but effective cyber security defences for our clients.
· Developing information & cyber security strategies, roadmaps, business cases, and implementation and remediation plans;
· The key point of contact for technical security issues, helping architects in our delivery teams and the client identify technical solutions and help manage risk.
· Managing teams of people, which may include both client and Accenture staff. You’ll also need to work with others to ensure commercial success.
What skills and experience you will have:
· Expertise on Operational Technology and Industrial Control System cyber security
· Approaches to risk assessment and risk management
· Familiar with current industry standards such as NIST, IEC 62443 and NIS Directive
· Successful delivery of security within large programmes
· Eagerness to contribute in a team-orientated environment;
· Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment taking business problems, existing processes and technology and translate these into service and process requirements;
Ideally you'll also hold one or more industry-recognised certifications e.g. CCP, CISSP.
What’s in it for you?
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development. You will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in Cyber Security. The sheer variety and scale of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build a career. In addition, our growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers great opportunities for rapid advancement.
As well as a highly competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including 30 days holiday, 3 additional days for charitable work of your choice, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive pension scheme.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
If relocation is required to fulfil the role, the employee must consider their application as an Employee Driven Transfer and they will therefore be personally responsible for any immigration costs relating to their dependents (for the full policy please read the UKI supplement of Policy 0044).
Closing Date for Applications 17/07//2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found
More searches like this
- Consultancy Security Consultant £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Oil & Gas Security Consultant £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Public Sector Security Consultant £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Utilities Security Consultant £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)