Enterprise Security Architect
Enterprise Security Architect
Stanton House have partnered with a global, market leading, Digital Marketing and Advertising Agency, who are in the processes of further growing their Information & Cyber Security function and are recruiting a Senior Security Solutions Architect who will be based out of their London or Manchester office.
This is a £5bn turnover company, who have over 50,000 employees, operate in over 145 countries worldwide, and boast a diverse, and exciting portfolio of clients. This business crafts powerful strategic ideas that ground brands in platforms, to create impact & sustain connections.
The successful candidate will join the Security Architecture and Solutions team. Their primary role will be to ensure that security is maintained and enhanced across organisation. Within this role, the candidate will work across a wide variety of technologies and support deliveries at all levels, from Enterprise Security Architecture to Product Security implementations. They will work to embed a culture that drives toward the highest standards in security architecture and solutions engineering whilst ensuring that business requirements are understood and adhered to, and security risks are properly understood and mitigated.
• Partner with Security and Technology to define and implement security architectures within span of control.
• Fully align Security and Technology architectures to drive approach of integrated security controls and secure by design.
• Develop the strategies to protect the global network from the evolving cyber threats, including technology, process, and people elements.
• Continuously review the design and effectiveness of our controls and operate a program of continuous improvement within span of control.
• Provide consultancy and solutions architecture services to project teams to assess security risk, communicate security standards and best practises, and partner to ensure effective security outcomes and risk management within projects.
• Contribute to security strategy, policy, controls, and governance - driving secure by design and DevSecOps.
• Educate, mentor and support all areas of our great business to understand the changing threat landscape and how to enable the business in a secure manner.
• Extensive architecture experience across multiple domains including: Network security, cloud security, data leakage prevention, application security, and infrastructure security.
• CISSP or equivalent security certification.
• Expertise in Cloud and DevSecOps security principles and architectures.
• Expertise in Application Security and Application Development principles.
• Excellent stakeholder engagement and ability to drive change in a matrixed organisation.
• Expert problem solver. Ability to analyse problems from multiple perspectives to drive win:win solutions for all stakeholders.
• Experience in managing stakeholders and able to adapt approach/style to different individuals and teams. This is a full-time permanent role and is paying a competitive salary for the right person.
Apply for Enterprise Security Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly