A well known multimedia organisation is looking for an experienced penetration tester to join their exciting internal security team.
This is a great opportunity for penetration testers who want to exploit the latest technologies across a variety of platforms without the burden of tight timescales and continuous travel.
If you wish to work alongside talented testers where the focus is on team work, collaboration and most importantly standard testing, this position could be for you.
In addition to this, there is plenty of work from home/remote opportunity, support for training and development and plenty of opportunities to attend conferences internationally.
The team is led by a technical tester who is still hands on making this a team of hackers who are encouraged to operate with a hackers mind state
To be successful as a penetration tester in this team you will have:
- Experience conducting infrastructure & web application penetration tests
- The ability to scope and deliver tests
- Experience developing custom scripts and tools
- Knowledge of scripting/programming languages.
- Experience providing technical documentation to internal stakeholders
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
For more information please submit a CV, contact me directly via Linkedin 'Adu Ansere' or on 0207 953 0077
Networking People (UK) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Penetration Tester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly