Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
Role: Senior Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst (Health & Public Services)
Salary: £50,000-£65,000 + Bonus and Benefits
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Accenture Security Practice and you will become part of the one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions.
What responsibilities will you have?
As a senior cyber threat intelligence analyst, your primary role is to undertake research on cyber threat groups and campaigns with a strong emphasis on attribution. You will also be involved in our ongoing research efforts on targeted attacks and cybercrime research. You are expected to be a self-driven professional who is capable of identifying your own research projects, contribute ideas to improve our collection efforts and to provide technical supervision for our team of junior analysts.
Required technical skills and experience:
- Experienced in threat actor and group tracking.
- Experienced in developing finished threat intelligence products.
- Strong understanding of intelligence analysis techniques.
- Strong critical thinking/analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of network intrusion models e.g. the kill chain, ATT&CK.
- Strong understanding of Internet infrastructure.
- Good understanding of malware analysis.
- Proficient in open source intelligence (OSINT).
- Proficient in communicating technical subjects to non-technical audience.
- Excellent written and oral English.
- Experience in cyber threat intelligence and threat group tracking.
The ideal candidate will also possess the following traits:
- Team oriented
- Results driven
- Strong passion and self-driven
- Well organised
- Able to work effectively under pressure
Bonus technical skills/experience:
- Experience in developing malware detection signature
- Experience in delivering technical presentations at security conference
- Strong understanding of threat intelligence frameworks
- Knowledge of at least one or more of the following languages: Portuguese, Korean, Russian, Farsi, Arabic
- Familiarity with Windows internals
- Experience in incident response
- Experience in red teaming
Due to the nature of the role, applicants must be capable of holding UK Security Vetting at SC level. You must have continuously resided in the UK for the last 5 years and not require a visa to work in the UK. DV Clearance would be highly desirable.
What academic qualifications do you need?
Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience.
What’s in it for you?
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development. You will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in Cyber Security. The sheer variety and scale of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build a career. In addition, our growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers great opportunities for rapid advancement.
As well as a highly competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including 30 days holiday, 3 additional days for charitable work of your choice, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive pension scheme.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 16/05/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
More searches like this
- Consultancy Threat Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Government Threat Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Healthcare Threat Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Security Threat Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)