Security Architects - London - £80k - £100k + package
My client, a forward thinking technology driven consultancy, is looking to hire a Cyber Security Architect to join its rapidly expanding team.
The position will involve working across all stages of the Development Lifecycle to assist in the creation of innovative solutions for leading organisation in a collaborative and creative environment.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Working as part of a close knit team on major client programmes within the Cyber Security domain
- Working as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert within Cyber Security Architecture to a wide array of stakeholders
- Collaborate with a wider team of Information Security Consultants and Engineers to build innovative solutions
- Support the ongoing focus of the company in their development of whitepapers & blueprints
- Significant experience within solution architecture and taking the lead on development for complex systems
- Significant experience across systems design for complex & large systems
- A passion for understanding emerging technology and experience identifying new technologies to fit solutions
- Experience identifying Information Security risk and providing guidance on their mitigation
- Consultancy skills or an aptitude to do consultancy work
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructures and agile development practices
Contact allister@bletchleysearch for more information