Senior Security Solutions Architect based in
Senior Security Solutions Architect
Stanton House have partnered with a global, market leading, Digital Marketing and Adverting Agency, who are in the processes of further growing their Information & Cyber Security function and are recruiting a Senior Security Solutions Architect who will be based out of their London or Manchester office.
This is a £5bn turnover company, who have over 50,000 employees, operate in over 145 countries worldwide, and boast a diverse, and exciting portfolio of clients. This business crafts powerful strategic ideas that ground brands in platforms, to create impact & sustain connections.
The successful person will join the Security Architecture and Solutions team. Their primary role will be to work with strategic business and technology initiatives to ensure that security forms part of the core deliverables and appropriate controls and risk management are implemented. They will work to embed a culture that drives toward the highest standards in security implementation and solutions engineering whilst ensuring that business requirements are understood and adhered to, and security risks are properly understood and mitigated.
• Partner with Security, Technology and Business to define and implement security controls that provide the protection both our business and our customers deserve.
• Provide consultancy and solutions architecture services to project teams to assess security risk, communicate security standards and best practices, and partner to ensure effective security outcomes and risk management within projects.
• Fully align Security and Technology architectures to drive approach of integrated security controls and secure by design.
• Implement controls to protect the global network from the evolving cyber threats, including technology, process, and people elements.
• Continuously evaluate the design and effectiveness of our controls and operate a program of continuous improvement to support the wider business enterprise.
• Working with Enterprise Security Architect’s to implement and refine common policies, controls and patterns based on implementation experience.
• Work with key stakeholders across multiple brands, teams, functions and 3rd parties to ensure security posture and controls are maintained.
• Extensive information / cyber security architecture experience across multiple domains including: Application security, cloud security, data leakage prevention, network security, and infrastructure security.
• CISSP or equivalent security certification.
• Expertise across Application Security, Application Development, Cloud and DevSecOps security principles and architectures.
• Excellent stakeholder engagement and ability to drive change in a matrixed organisation.
• Expert problem solver. Ability to analyse problems from multiple perspectives to drive win:win solutions for all stakeholders.
• Experience in managing stakeholders and able to adapt approach/style to different individuals and teams.
Apply now for further details
Apply for Senior Security Solutions Architect based in
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly